Saturday, September 17, 2011

2000 visits... THRee QuaRTeR aSS?

DTWiZ (dot) BLoG SPoT (dot) CoM has had over 2000 visitors.

I had hoped that the blog would have more visitors by now, as I mentioned in the wHOLE ASS VIDEO, but it is what it is.

I guess maybe I've only been making a THRee QuaRTeR aSS effort?

HeRe'S THe wHOLE ASS VIDEO:

It's funny ever since I posted this video, it has been a struggle to attract people to the blog, maybe it was a mistake to post it?

So I leave it up to you.

SHOULD I DELETE THE "wHOLE ASS VIDEO" from DTWiZ (dot) BLoG SPoT (dot) CoM?

Leave your vote in the comment section below.

12 comments:

  1. Darcy, you cant vote twice and your votes cancelled each other out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The samurai says it's the best post we've had yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay so that one vote for KEEPING wHOLE ASS, and banana samurai is also posting it on his FB wall so we could count that as 1 vote + in case of a tie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. max- i've been tricked, the whole ass is what tricked me. we should keep it

    ReplyDelete
  5. max- I might need posted instructions on how to post from your personal profile lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like Ass especially nice ass. I vote to keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurray! Does this mean you're keeping it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess we're gonna leave that ass right out there eh?

    ReplyDelete