Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MAX EVOLVING (bANdECDOTE 2)

A pic of Max "Evolving".




Here's a little story that Max sent me after the EVOLVE MuSiC FeSTiVaL in Antigonish Nova Scotia.


Max went there with a bunch of CDs of the first ever DT & The WIZZARDS album, 100% IMPROVISED.

HERE'S WHAT MAX HAD TO SAY:

"hey Darce! I went to evolve and had a crazy amazing time, right from the start we were handing out CD's and while we were stuck in the line of cars and you could here our music playing and you yelling out, "I didn't do it! I didn't do it!" it was awesome!

I didn't meet up with this interesting character that Derek was talking about but I did manage to get it into some important peoples hands!

evolve was also amazing, I partied hard with a lot of really cool people and definitely bonded over some new and old relationsips, there were some sick shows too that blew me away and I noticed that a lot of them had improvisation, you should check out this band called manman, and charlie tuna who raps. manman is more of a crazy jam band but both groups and a couple more had quite a bit of improv in it.

i'm feeling a little nostalgic today about coming home from such a wicked weekend but i'm heading to the cottage tomorrow so hopefully Ill continue those good vibes lol

one more thing I took another crack at the google account and I think I now have a gmail, and I can post stuff on my vlog thing now or something of that sort, and follow you on your site, but I still can't post.

just letting you know that I've got lots to say and some ideas and stuff but don't have an internet voice yet.

which, on that note I'm gonna go to sleep now and ponder the idea of an "internet voice" and its affect on our fantastically pure, functioning, society. and the ideology of pure.

take care, Max"

aWeSoMe SToRy MaX!

CHeeRS!

DaRCy

1 comment:

  1. ahha Charlie tuna.. is actually Chali 2nd.. silly max

    ReplyDelete